BR40 LED 17W (100W Equivalent), DIMMABLE, Indoor/Outdoor Lighting, 1400 Lumens, Flood Light Bulb- UL & ENERGY STAR LISTED
- Base Type: E26
- Dimmable : Yes
- Color: Warm White 3000K
- Luminous Intensity: 1400lm
- Watts: 17W
- CRI: 80
- Voltage: 120V
- Incandescent Equivalent: 100W
- Certifications: UL and ENERGY STAR for 2700K and 3000K
- This High Power BR40 LED, offers a market leading 1400lm output and is perfect for areas where a brighter light is needed.
- A green product that saves energy, helps our earth, and lowers electric bills.
- The powerful light output and beam angle make it perfect for all manor of uses in the home, including lighting rooms that have slightly taller ceilings than most.
- In comparison to other LED bulbs available, the slightly wider beam angle and 1400lm output will ensure the bulbs packs enough of a punch to reach floor and work surface level, even when placed in a higher ceiling.
- This retrofit LED bulb fits straight into most existing fittings but please refer to the listed specifications should you wish to double check the LEDs fitting size.
Why Buy LED?
- LEDs have great advantage of thermal resistance, larger cooling area, better lighting effect and high light efficacy.
- High CRI (Color Rendering Index) means that the LED is emitting more of the color spectrum than typical LEDs do, Your typical bright-blue tint LED drops red, orange and aqua wavelengths, but modern high CRI emitters do a better job of outputting the entire spectrum.
- Proprietary Optics Lens enabling glare-free uniform lighting for all working environments.
Find Similar Products by Tag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed
PAR20 LED 7 WATT (50W Equivalent), DIMMABLE, Indoor/Outdoor Lighting, 470 Lumens, Flood Light Bulb-UL & ENERGY STAR LISTED
PAR38 LED 13 WATT (120W Equivalent), DIMMABLE, Indoor/Outdoor Lighting, 1050 Lumens, Flood Light Bulb UL & ENERGY STAR LISTED
UL Listed- Single/Double Face LED Combo Emergency EXIT Sign with 2 Head Lights - US Standard Emergency Exit Light (Red)